Friday, August 1, 2008

Wii Fit..are are we?


So low and behold, after searching all over the Dallas area for a Wii Fit...I have FINALLY found one (in Victoria, TX of all places). We are down here visiting my folks and we found one at a local gaming store. I called them and they said they had two left, so I quickly threw on some clothes, and headed out the door. We got it back to the house, hooked it up, and began our fitness adventure.


BIG surprise, I come in as obese. Ugh! I am glad to report though that I now understand why it is so popular. This is a REALLY fun way to get into shape!! I think I enjoy the step aerobics the most, though. Some of the yoga poses are incredibly challenging, but I know that I'll improve with time and practice. I've set a 6 month goal for myself of losing 22.0 lbs. So far, so good. I only went up 3/4 of a lb yesterday. Other than that, I've been losing weight steadily.


The kids really enjoy it as well, and I can't wait to get it home and let Kyle have a go at it. Perhaps after I get home I'll take a picture of myself working out on it and post it here. So we may not be fit just yet, but we're certainly exciting about getting there!!


For those who understand this...my Wii Fit age started as 46, but now I'm down to 31. Yeah!!! That's 2 yrs YOUNGER than my actual age!!


0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina