Monday, August 25, 2008

Wii-a Mia!

Last night I did my hour of Wii Fit Step Aerobics (with weights this time), but I didn't follow my lil' Mii's rhythm. I put on a CD from the Mamma Mia Movie and stepped to the rhythm! A lot of those songs are almost double-time to the fastest setting. The best songs were Honey, Honey, Mamma Mia, Money Money Money, Lay All Your Love on Me, Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man), and Voulez-Vous. My hubby seemed to enjoy the song Mamma Mia the most (its a quick one) and kept repeating it several times. I think I did a great job though!!

I'm keeping with my S*it-Fast this week and eating healthy at dinner. So I am looking forward to some GREAT Body Tests this week. Be well friends and catch ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get out my Wii Fit.
I'm scared of it!
lol

The Nice One said...

LMAO, S*it-Fast. Oh My gosh.
How's the wii fit? I have that on my Christmas list. Not that it will EVER be in stock.

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina