Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My First Award!


I have to say I'm SOO excited that someone found me worthy of such recognition. So I will return the favor. Willow at Apron Strings & Angst presented me with the Brillante Weblog award! This being my first award I'm anxious to share this honor with others!! So, in keeping with the rules of this award, which are:1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs, I am nominating:

  1. Barbie Mom in a G.I. Joe World
  2. Davis Family Doodles
  3. Dawn's Diversions
  4. Mommie Mayhem
  5. Motivating Mommy
  6. My Weight Loss Journey
  7. Ten Minutes for Me

I check in on these women and their musings every time I see a new post from each of them. They all have different styles to their writings, but I have to say I enjoy them, and others SO much! It brightens my day to be invited into a little aspect of their lives. Thanks Willow!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations!!! And, thank you for the honor! I'm so happy you enjoy reading my blog!

Losing Weight: said...

Thanks for the recognition! :o)
Candee

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I suck and I'm way behind. AND I should have thanked you and I'm so sorry!
Hugs to you!
And THANK YOU!
em

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina