Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wii are getting more Fit by the day!!

SO today we got a late start, but I put in my time on the Wii Fit!! Here's what I did:

Yoga:
Deep Breathing
Half Moon
Warrior
Tree
Sun Salutation
Standing Knee
Palm Tree
Chair
Triangle
Doward-Facing Dog
Dance
Cobra
Bridge
Spinal Twist
Shoulder Stand

Aerobics:
2 person run

Balance:
Table Tilt
Soccer
Bubble

Now on some of the yoga poses, I am NOT good at all!!! I have horrible balance on one leg, so I usually end up falling over on these. Ugh! But I'm still REALLY enjoying myself and I'm thrilled that hubby is working out with me.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

hey girlie... good for you for all that exercise! I'm still really enjoying mine. I've lost 3 lbs.!! Yay!! I really should blog about it! LOL

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina