Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hump day, indeed!!

So today's Wednesday, which is sometimes referred to as "hump day"...and if you're referring to my mid-section front "hump" then that IS definitely a good classification.


I think my past couple of days transgretions at the meal table have really come down on me. Ugh!! I ate out a couple of time when I should have been making healthier meals at home. I got onto the Wii Fit this morning and had gained weight!

I'm going to work towards making SURE I do 30 minute aerobics on the Wii Fit and then 30 minutes more of other activities. I found a food diary that I'd gotten years ago and updated it so that I can use it to keep up with my eating habits better. I believe I found it at Barnes and Noble or some such, but you can also find it at the MemoryMinder website. There are divisions for what you've eaten for breakfast, lunch, supper, snacks, times you ate the meals, calories, fat grams, carbs, protein, fiber, physical activity log, notes, water intake, and more. If you don't currently have a food journal and you're wanting to start keeping one I would HIGHLY recommend picking on of these up!I use CalorieKing to look up the foods that don't have labels on them. If any of you haven't seen this site before it is INCREDIBLY helpful!! It has helped me in the past SO much (and the experts agree) that those who keep a food diary where you can see the numbers and refer to them have greater success in weight loss.


Here's a sample blank page from the Food & Fitness journal I'm using:

1 comments:

AudreyO said...

Creating a plan is huge. Don't be too hard on yourself for the past few days. Instead use the information to make a new plan :)

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina