Monday, August 11, 2008

Its Monday Again...



It might be Monday, but that's NOT a bad thing this time! I did my Wii Fit test this morning and I LOST weight (2.2 lbs)!!! Yeah!! I've still yet to take care of my exercising today, but I'll get to it later on.
Right now I'm working on my TOPS awards. I need to get them done by 5:30pm (in about 2 hours) so I'm ready to go. After I finish that I'm going to work on my menu calendar.
I did this a while back and had a LOT of success with it! Basically I sit down one day and plan out our dinner menu for the month. I actually make a calendar with everything listed on it and print it out. I stick this on the fridge and now we ALL know what we're having on which night. This makes it A LOT easier to shop as well. I usually shop for about 3-4 days, so my fresh ingredients keep. I take my recipes from all over; Pampered Chef cookbooks, Weight Watchers cookbook, kraftfoods.com, family recipes, and a Cooking Light cookbook.
As I fix these meals, I'll be sure to post pictures. If anyone wants the recipes, just let me know via comment and I'd be happy to send them your way!



0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina