Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Bloggin'

Here's post I created at a website recommended to me by a fellow blogger...

Holy crap! I just found out I have not updated this since they let me out!... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. I'm a blogger so I will though!.I am totally exhausted with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a mother to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is passing in a blur from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to way past dusk. I am avoiding recapture. can't they see I am blogging.I hope that one day I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Honestly! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

*Thought it would be a good post, seeing as how the last few have been short.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL Wasn't this so silly it was fun?!?!

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina