Thursday, August 14, 2008

Having trouble drinking water?

I know MANY people who have problems drinking enough water throughout the day. Usually they want to drink diet sodas, or friut juices, or other more "tasty" beverages. I found a way to make it easier to get the recommended amount of water down daily. *grin*

I use extracts to flavor my water! I usually put a couple teasponns into about 24 oz of water and add a sweet & low packet to sweeten it up a little. This helps me SO much!! I use several different flavors and usually drink anywhere from 100-120 oz a day. Below are some of the flavors I usually add to my water.

Today my chosen addition is Raspberry. I get my extracts from any of the local grovery stores near the spices and such.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you...I LOST over 2 lbs this morning!! Yeah!!! I plan on repeating my hour of step aerobics later on this afternoon!



2 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! Glad I came across yours ;)
Cute background by the way!!!! ;)

I never thought of just using those extracts. I always buy those crystal light mixes for the waters...or the kool aid ones-man those are GOOD!!! ;)

Steph said...

What a great idea!! Right now since its summer I can use fresh fruits/veggies to flavor my water--but come winter time I'm definately using your idea!! TFS!!!

Great blog! Great inspiration!

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina