Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have I told you lately...

How much I HATE going to the dentist!?!?!?! I scheduled appointments for my children and hubby yesterday. Hubby had to cancel due to an unexpected meeting, so they offered that I just fill his spot (my original appt was for this coming Thursday). The kids both did really well, and they said I did as well.

However, I am one of the lucky ones that has to get DEEP cleaning. They have to numb my mouth to do this crap. And even then I can still feel some of it, enough that it hurts. I don't know if they use a lazer or WHAT, but whatever it is it spins and makes a high-pitched whirr all on its own, then when it touches the tooth (OMG! Just let me sit in a room with 10 girls running their nails down a chalkboard instead!). I was in SUCH pain yesterday evening and last night (even this morning). The numbing wore off after about 3 hours and I had a subway sub for dinner (no spicy or hot foods for a lil' while). I had a horrid headache last night that was STILL there this morning. So I took some meds last night and went to bed early (around 9:30 or so). And lucky me, I go back on Thursday so they can do theother side of my mouth.

All that being said, I didn't do any exercising yesterday. It was a REALLY bad allergy day for me and I didn't even get out of bed until almost noon. Then I had to get ready to go get the kids, as their appointments were at 2pm. After I get back from my volunteer thing this morning I'm going to have some lunch and then hop on the Wii Fit, while I'm still feeling alright.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh noooooooooooo bless your heart.
Allergies are kicking my patoot I tell you!
I hate dentists too.... we can start a she mom dentist hater club! lol

Hugs,
em

Dawn said...

Hey girlie, I have an award for YOU on my blog today. :)

Suzi said...

How do you like your Wii Fit? I am dying to get one. :) I am with you on the whole dentist thing. Nothing is worse for me than a visit to the dentist.

Katie said...

The dentist's office is my personal hell. That, and the Stairmaster.

Danielle said...

I hate the dentist too, BUT i must say the gas is awesome, just give me the gas!!! Then , who knows where my mind goes.. LALA LAND, AND OPPS I DIDN"T MEAN TO SAY THAT!! Keep it coming!!! LOL

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina