Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Ol' Fashioned Family Time

Last night my family and I spent some good quality time together. We played a board game after supper. Granted it wasn't your normal game, but it was sure hilarious!! The game is called Redneck Life and is put out by Gut Bustin' Games. We had more fun giggling our way through this wacky board game. If you're not sensitive about all things redneck (those of us with some redneck in our blood generally aren't) then I suggest picking this one up!


I also did my Wii Fit yesterday morning around 5:00am. I was up a little, but it wasn't anything to write home about (likely just normal fluctuations). I think it might have had something to do with my personal choice in comfort foods (buffalo wings, stuffed jalapenos, southwest egg rolls). Before I'll pick up something sweet, I'll reach for something salty. Yumm!! Most of my friends will just about turn into a bear for some great chocolate. Myself, on the other hand, I'd LOVE to get me some Funyuns and Jalapeno Cheddar dip!. Ok, I think a lil' of my redneck is showing..HA!


In either case, I think its less about what we choose to indulge in and more about how much we choose to indulge. Although it would taste delicious to finish off a big bag of chips and dip, its not waist-friendly. So I will continue to do my best to keep my own mouth in check (as well as my shoveling-hands) and keep on a good weight LOSS track!

What's your little indulgence/comfort food?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Cake!!! I love cake!

But, a bag of salty potato chips works too! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG first of all thanks for the site. I am going to have to look into those games.
And secondly... I love ice cream! I've found that Schwan's makes great low fat frozen yogurt... Mmmmm
If I indulge it will be REAL NY Cheesecake - plain. I make it and I am good at it (want some?!)
em

The Nice One said...

Birthday Cake is my most evil food. I could eat pounds of it. But you're so right, it's the amount, not WHAT.
That game sounds like fun...and I am wondering if I may find it somewhere local...great BDay gift for my dad.

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina