Sunday, November 9, 2008

PMS? Me? No way!! Or way??

Yeah, I seem to be suffering from PMS, which makes NO sense!! I had a complete hysterectomy three yrs ago!! And although I haven't been taking my meds (for quite some time..we're talking months people), I don't think that's it. But I have all the classic symptoms:

  • SUPER emotional (I cried at two commercials today people!!!)
  • Craving sweets (which is REALLY weird considering I'm not a sweets person)
  • MAJORLY moody (I think I almost tore the kids heads off twice today)
  • TRYING to eat everything in sight (which I emphasize trying because I have been mostly good today)
  • Even though the scale says I'm
Who knows, maybe I can just chock it up to missing hubby and wishing he were home. Is it bad of me that I was a little bit angry that he's been too busy to miss me?

Tonight I'm TRYING to make a really neat-o cake. TRYING, its going alright so far, but then again I'm not to the fondant part yet. Ugh!! If it goes alright I'll take lots of pictures and post them, if not I think I'll come back and edit this out...or quickly change the subject hoping no one remembers. hehe

Well, I'd better run and try to finish my cake. Laters friends!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I wonder if it's possible to have PMS every day?

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina