Thursday, March 12, 2009

I will not waste this day

So I started to try to post this from my iTouch, but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate on that front. Yesterday I ran errands and didn't get ANYTHING done around the house (except for making some yummy cupcakes). Today, not so much.

So far I've gotten out of bed, taken the kids to school, ate lunch for breakfast, taken a lovely nap, had a cupcake, and spent WAY too much time reading blogs and playing Cubes on my iTouch. hehe

I have a pile of laundry just a few feet away from me that is beginning to reach a level that might require protective climbing gear in order to get to the top of it. Hubby has clean clothes, they're just not folded. Ugh! And my children infuriate me every time they fold towels...they do it WRONG people!! So I'm left to do it myself.

The weather outside isn't helping..its movie and nap weather...you know, cold and raining off and on. My question to all you fantabulous people out there in bloggy world is HOW DO I MOTIVATE MYSELF?!?!?!

Oh, I forgot..I did sign onto someone's blog to hopefully review some sex toys and stuff for Eden Fantasys. How fun would that be?!? I'm thinking of gathering some more info in the form of a questionnaire to help Tiffany find the perfect toy for her. I did just send a different friend a little goodie box and I'm SOO anxiously awaiting hearing from her that she's received it!! hehe If you have a minute, visit these women's blogs..they are GREAT!!!

Guess I'll go sit by the clothes and see if they're downy freshness inspires me to fold them.

7 comments:

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

That reminds me I still need to do my sex toy review ;)

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

Hey I think you need to re-add me to your blog roll .. its says my last post was 6 months ago lol.

Jean said...

Im with you on the zero motivation. The weather is certainly not helping. Dear March, I want February's weather back!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

yikes Im no help..Im so not motivated myself!!! although the sex toy talk kind gets me motivated..hehe

Susan said...

REVIEW sex toys??? How in God's name do you get so lucky??? Ok, about that goodie box, I'm headed out of town tomorrow so if it's not here by 11am, I won't be back til Sunday afternoon... Hubby will be here and he's anxiously waiting as well. You are absolutely the sweetest!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I'm very motivated to procrastinate for another day. Does that count?

Tiffany said...

LOL You ask away you sex toy expert you. And thanks for the link.

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina