Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling demotivated?

A while back I happened upon the website despair.com and I never laughed SO much!! Their "demotivators" are hilarious!! They take those lovely motivational posters you see in most business offices and put their own sarcastic spin on them. Well maybe the first time I found Engrish.com I laughed pretty hard too. Here's some of my all-time favorite demotivators!! Visit the site for more.


CLUELESSNESS
There are no stupid questions,
but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

CONSULTING
If you're not a part of the solution,
there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.


DYSFUNCTION
The only consistent feature of all your dissatisfying relationships is you.

GOALS
It's best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goals.

INTIMIDATION
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent,
but you'd be a fool to withhold that from your superiors.


A lot of the ones I like the most are punctuated by the pictures they chose to use. Greatness!!! Can YOU think of some people that these would be PERFECT for?!? hahaha!

8 comments:

Liza said...

Oh, I love this site. I found it several years ago and completely forgot about it. At the time, my favorite one was "procrastination."

I have to see if that's changed now.

Sally's World said...

love these...laughing ALOT!!!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

great post...I love the INTIMIDATION one!!!

Sandi said...

these are pretty hilarious. I'll have to check that site out.

Randa said...

My teacher in high school pulled that up, once, and we spent the entire class reading them. It was hilarious!

You should look at fml.com. It's kinda funny in a weird way.

:0]

Susan said...

That's hysterical. And by the way, I dedicated today's post to you in honor of my "goodie box"!! Thanks Dorsey! You're the sweetest. I'll have to repay you someway...hmmmmmmmm.........

America's Next Top Mommy said...

Love it!!!! so funny :-)

LadyD said...

Hi! I just joined the Momblogs and came over for a visit! Love your site~
Be back soon :)
Laura

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina