Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surgery wonders

I'm accompanying a friend to a doctor's appointment tomorrow. She's seeing a local bariatric surgeon to consider a lap-band procedure. She said the office already checked, and her insurance will cover all of it.

I'm not proud to say that I'm at a new high weight. I doubt my insurance will cover as much as hers will, but it'll be interesting to sit in on the appointment nonetheless.

I need to get moving! That's my problem. I've been listening to a taped message at night that is essentially a subliminal recording designed to motivate you to exercise.

If you have any tips to keep you daily committed to exercising, please share them with me!

Thanks friends!


0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina