Monday, June 27, 2011

Just keep swimming...


Yesterday was a better day, for sure! Instead of rockin' out the xBox or Wii, I instead went to the neighborhood pool and swam some laps in the pool. I did the backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke, and front crawl (aka freestyle). Swimming has always been a favorite activity of mine and so I thought this would be a great way to exercise. The pool opens at 8:00am, so I think I'm going to do the same today. I consider myself to be a good swimmer, but this really took it out of me! I was winded after two laps. I'm not going to lie, this kind of made me sad and feeling somewhat defeated. But I went on and pushed through.

I wanted to go to the rec center with the rest of the family, but they didn't care to go yesterday, so we just stayed home and hung out. I have lots of errands to do today, so I'm hoping that I can remain optimistic and keep going on a positive track.

0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina