Friday, June 24, 2011

Schedules


I've never really been one for following strict schedules, but when I keep a list and plan a schedule I tend to stick with it. So I need to come up with a schedule for my days at home. I just have to decide what my daily activities will be. I know I need to incorporate work on my medical transcription, eating/snacks (healthy options, not crap), cleaning around the house, exercise, and just plain personal time.

There's now a recreation center in my town and not too terribly far away. I'm considering paying for a family membership (its far less expensive to go with that option rather than individual memberships for 3 of us) and making that my gym. Then on days that I can't get to the gym for whatever reason, doing things around the house for exercise or simply going for a nice walk.

I'm not happy with my body or my energy level, and no one is going to do anything about it but me. So over the next couple of days, I'll be planning a schedule for myself.

Be well friends!

0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina