Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fun

So every now and then I like to indulge in a little harmless art work. Lots of my friends go to the nail salon a LOT to have their nails done. Mostly there's a lot of French manicures running around here. But lately I decided I wanted to do something more fun and funky. And seeing as how its summer in Texas, I felt I needed an appropriate color, or rather colors, to adorn my fingers.

I did all the colors separately and without guides. Yellow, orange, pink, and red. Then I let them set overnight and I then drew on the palm trees by hand (far more difficult on the right hand...eek!). Afterwards I covered it all with a clear coat of polish.


1 comments:

Erica Marie said...

LOVE this :) I especially like the different beachy colors, I might try & do just the rainbow of bright colors!!

P.s you def. did better than I could have haha

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina