Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In honor of our anniversary


Yes, today was the hubby and my 14th wedding anniversary! Wow! Time flies!! To celebrate, I got him a webcam (to take on business trips so we can BOTH skype and see each other! hehe) and he got me a future trip (with boocoos of traveler miles). Turns out the webcam came just in time. He just got home on Saturday and now he's off to the Philippines again starting Monday and coming back Nov. 21st. We left the kiddos at home tonight and went out for dinner at PF Chang's. It was delicious! I had Citrus Soy Salmon and he had Chengdu Spiced Lamb. Then we both had a lil' dessert shot (tiramisu and strawberry cheesecake).

So I think I'll fill out a cute lil' quiz I've seen around about my dear hubby to honor the occassion:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what's he watching?
Likely PBS
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, Bleu Cheese, or Italian
3. What is one food he doesn't like?
Liver, or Bahloot (sp?)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Usually justa beer, miller, or something interesting and dark
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Guns
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
My grilled cheese w/pulled pork on sourdough bread
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could?
Chocolate
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Mini-wheats
11. What would he never wear?
A banana hammock (mankini/bikini bathing suit for men)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Texas A&M Aggies
13. Who will he vote for?
Not sure
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, Kevin, Chad..this list could get lengthy, but I'm definitely numero uno!!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Take my personal nap times so serious..ha!
16. How many states has he lived in?
Three, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
Likely Chocolate
19. Did he play sports in high school?
He ran track, played one season of football, and I think he played soccer for a yr
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Working..hehe..or playing on the computer (Civilization-type games)

9 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love PF CHANGS!

Annie said...

BOO for you @ my place!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And PF Chang's... one of our favorites. (Gosh, I wonder why?)

Danielle said...

Happy anniversary!!! You are soo cool Dorsey!! I think I love your blog more than mine!! You are so honest and upfront about life. You don't sugar coat and and I admire your honesty! You have the best and coolest blog!!!

Unknown said...

Wow 14 years! lol I have a long way to go! The wife and I just had our 1 year! :) Congrats!

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am DROOLING just thinking about PF Changs...I only get to treat myself there when I head to Philadelhpia for work...today, chocolate and other Halloween candy crap will have to do. Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Anniversary!
Congrats on 14 years.
em

Jewel Allen said...

Belated happy anniversary!

Wish I could go to the Philippines! Oh, and balut is his favorite?? Brave man :-) (Haven't had that in so long!)

Tenakim said...

happy anniversary (late)

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina