Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stay on track


It's not always easy to stay the course when you feel like you're on a weight loss plan by yourself in a house. Last night I did manage to get hubby to do 30 minutes of yoga (had to convince him that doing so naked would only make me laugh hysterically and throw off his balance).

Again this morning I woke up around 4:30am. The only difference was this time I stayed awake all day instead of taking a 2-3 hour nap mid-day as I did yesterday. I've been going to bed around 10pm every night, so I guess by then my body is just done sleeping for the evening. Ah well. I've gotten out of bed in the morning rather than try to fight it because it seems like in the past when I have gone back to sleep I've just laid around the house all day and gotten absolutely NOTHING done at all!

I've been keeping my food diary on my iPod, so I'm pleased with that facet of this process. I didn't pick the best food choices today, but I have managed to stay under my calorie goal by about 600 calories. I've tried to at least have a bagel in the morning for breakfast, or a s*** fast shake, so I get things going early on. I know all too well that skipping breakfast can only hurt you rather than help you when trying to lose weight.

Tonight I think I'll do some Wii Fit Plus yoga, a little strength training, and then finish up with some step aerobics. Now that I have songs on my iPod again, I want to take full advantage of the upbeat newly added tunes.

I think I'll take the movies back to Blockbuster tonight, too...that way I can get the next set in the mail and get the new ones that come out next Tuesday when I'm ready to trade out again.

0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina