Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacations and diets?

These are two words that simply should NOT ever be grouped together! But sadly, they must be if I plan to continue on my path to a healthier size and life. I don't think this trip its going to be all that difficult to maintain a healthier lifestyle, though. It seems when dear hubby is along, I eat a lot better. True it could be in part due to the fact that he has those lovely judging looks that bore through my junk food appetite.

I have spent a fair amount of time swimming and coasting around in the water, not laps, mind you...but still movement. And then there's the daily (sometimes a couples times daily) trek to the bathrooms. There IS a bathroom on the boat but if I'm going to be indisposed for a bit I tend to shy away from using the one on the boat. You know, if its yellow let it mellow..if its brown, walk to the regular bathrooms. Or something like that. ha!

I'm thrilled to report that this year the marina has WiFi!! Yay!! So I can get on facebook when bored, keep up with my check-ins to my food/exercise planner, as well post a blog or two from vacation.

Well, the dear husband is getting bitchy about the various little messes lurking around the boat, so I'd better go do some picking up....or I could conveniently need to make another trek up the hill. Decisions, decisions...

0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina