Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need taller boots..STAT!!!

Well, I've gone and done it now. I've stepped in it over my head and regular wading boots just won't cut it. On top of my worry over my weight loss failures of late, I've royally screwed us in our finances. I've tried to take over the bills and such, but my doing so has almost gotten us into the red in the bank. So tonight Hubby and I sat down and looked at several things. I have cried more times than I care to, I'm even struggling not to burst into tears now.

We cannot afford to go on our planned vacation for this week. So no Frio River for us. And I feel HORRIBLE that this is all my fault!! If I'd have kept a better hold on my spending then we wouldn't be in this mess. So tomorrow morning, somehow, I have to tell our children that we're not going on vacation.

I think I'll try to go to bed now. Hubby's just left my side and headed to bed himself. Although I fear I'll just cry more down there with him, I need to sleep. A winning lottery ticket would REALLY help things right about now. Ah well, I guess its time to take my medicine like a big girl.

0 comments:

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina