Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Rockinest Part EVER!!!!

So last night my GIRLZ showed up for my party, well those that could make it..and we ROCKED OUT until 6:00 THIS MORNING!!! Yep it was a 10 hr par-tay!! Here's some of my favorite pics from the night!

Blowing out my candles


Strikin' a ROCKIN' pose!!

Yeah, we're cool...hahahahaha!


My BFF Lacey jammin to Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer"

I got up around 10am this morning and have been up ever since. I still need to do my Wii Fit for today, I have yet to miss a single day all week. So even given last nights FABULOUS times, I'm going to stick with it!!!

12 comments:

Liza said...

I don't have a Wii Fit, but I am so addicted to it, every time I play it at a friend's house.

Tenakim said...

looks like great fun!

Christine said...

WAHHOOOO you party animal!!! BTW I saw your rockin' pics on facebook!!! :P

Lisa said...

good luck. i hope you're not too hungover. nothing beats a great girl party with rock band. :) good times for sure!

Dawn said...

OMG!! YOu all partied the whole entire night??? I'd never be able to do that now. I must feel older than I think I do! LOL!

I'm so glad you had such a great time for your birthday. You so deserved it. :)

Annie said...

I'm tired for you!

Unknown said...

Oh this so reminds me of cocktail nights with my gsls back in England! FUN

Susan said...

FUN! I totally get the whole partied til 6am if you were playing Wii. Sweet.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all had a good time! :)

The Stiletto Mom said...

Wait, is this the party I could have come to if I was down the street?? Dang!

I do have to know though...why is the cake on the floor??? :)

Lesley said...

well happy late birthday....and looks like it was an amazing...hard core....college frat worthy party.....and six am???? YOu are one crazy lady....

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

Looks like you had a blast ! I so want a wii fit.

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina