Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow + Exercise?

Alright, I know my northern friends will think I'm full of it, but I don't care. I LOVE the snow!!! Dallas got 11.5 inches of this beautiful white stuff yesterday!! We got 6 inches here at the house. Here's our snowman we built:


Yep, he's about 7' tall, because we do things BIG in Texas, y'all! hehe

The kids and I got up this morning and went to work on just enjoying the snow. Seeing as how we so rarely get any in Texas, this is a REAL treat! And the great thing is, its that good sticky snow (perfect for snowmen and snowball fights). I did my fair share of running around, chasing the kids, and pelting them with snow...so I think I might have burned off at least SOME calories in the process, right?!

So today, I'm going to continue to eat right, and just enjoy the day. I might even get around to the treadmill later on. I'm thinking about just going outside and taking a long walk instead though, gotta see if anyone else built Texas snowmen. hehehe

5 comments:

Christine said...

OH WOW!!! That's a heck of a snowman. :o)

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous snowman, Dorsey! Mark and Kaylee built one a bit smaller than that. When I went out to get the mail a couple of hours later it had already collapsed though (or someone had knocked it over). :-b

Lawyer Mom said...

Our power just came back on! How about yours?

Happy Snow Valentine's Day.

Tiffany said...

That's a big ass smowman!! I wish we had gotten some snow. Now go enjoy it before it melts.

 
Searching For My Inner Skinny © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina